Monday, October 29, 2012

Introduction: Co-Tech Manager


Evening everyone!

I'm Craig Snowden, half of the Tech Management team for this year's BedFest. Alongside Hayden, we'll be coordinating the technical aspects of the festival ensuring that all shows go without a hitch - technically that is!

Once Rachel and Seb work out who'll be entertaining us in January we'll be wanting to prepare a lighting rig for everyone to use. Obviously this means getting the technical aspects of your production sorted as soon as possible, and we'll be glad to help you out with that if necessary - just get in touch with either of us.

On a more personal level, I'm a first year (OMG A FRESHER) Computer Science student at the University. Unusually enough I'm actually Scottish, hailing from across the Forth in Fife. Currently my co-TM and I are working on a brand shiny new website for Bedlam, to be launched into the scary world before BedFest. When not at Bedlam, I'm either sleeping through 11am lectures or tucking into the "hot roll of the day" at BBL on the Pleasance.

On that delicious note, I bid you farewell and look forward to helping make BedFest a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!