Monday, October 29, 2012

Introduction- Cafe

So after spending the summer in Bedlam behind the box office and most of the last year and a half hidden up in the tech box, I have now decided to experiment with Cafe. And by experiment with Cafe, I mean Clara and I had a really long rant over the summer about how Bedlam needs to serve things like smoothies. So there you go.
For an actual introduction, hi, I'm Kirstyn. I'm from TownInTheMiddleOfACornField#57, USA, and am a second year International Relations student. The plan for cafe for Bedfest is to make it, well, more cafe like. So we're working on serving food beyond nachos and toasties. Also, we have not had nearly enough tequila over the past festivals for my liking, so if all goes as planned and we get the alcohol license  lets just say there will be a lot of margaritas. I'm working more as an administrator  putting the menu together and taking care of the ordering and whatnot, and will have other cafe managers to take over the actual shifts during the week.
Now I get to experiment with all the recipes  Like cake pops. This is totally not an excuse to just bake all of winter break. It's definitely a very complicated process that requires tons of trial and error sessions.

Peace love and mini pizzas,
Kirstyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!