Monday, October 29, 2012

Introductions - Theatre Manager


Hey I’m Clara Jane Mills, and along with the lovely Eleri, Theatre Manager for BedFest. It will be my job to make sure that all of the shows get-ins and get-outs run smoothly, things don’t break and everything that needs doing gets done. As well as making the theatre look pretty with the Box Office and CafĂ© teams.

When I’m not doing student theatre sometimes I am a Neuroscience and Physiology student. Right now though I am taking a year out of my degree and will go into third year next year. I come from Caithness, far far beyond the wall, in the frozen waste lands of the northern most highlands (like go any further and you will fall in the sea).  I’ve been horse riding since I was very little, and I have a lovely horse that I ride just outside the city, called Terry.

During the week leading up to and the week of BedFest you can expect to find me camped out in Bedlam with my duvet and coffee maker almost 24/7… Maybe it’s a good thing I don’t have classes :P

Paint covered stage management love

Clara Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!