Sunday, October 28, 2012

Introduction: Co-Administrator

Hello everyone!

Over the next couple of days, each member of the BedFest team will be posting a little introduction to who he or she is and what his or her role is on the team. I thought I'd get the ball rolling!

I'm Rachel 'Deep Thought' Bussom and I'm one of the administrators of this beautiful thing. My co-administrator (Seb King) and I will be organizing this festival and making sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. We're your go-to people for show and workshop proposals (as soon as the forms go live), as well as your general contacts for the festival as a whole for non-specific ideas and questions, as well as those concerning the general workings of the festival.

And now that that's out of the way, how about we get to the real introduction! I sincerely hope my fellow production team members will follow this general format. <3 (I love you guys)

As I've already said, my name is Rachel. I'm a second-year Cognitive Science student at the University of Edinburgh, though I'm actually American by nationality. When not at Bedlam I can usually be found online, attempting to transpose Legend of Zelda music into bass clef, generally being very silly, and occasionally doing my coursework. My semi-real super power is organizing thoughts and ideas into something communicable. For pictorial representation, this:


Becomes this:

That's all for now! Keep an eye out for more introductions and updates; we'll be posting again in the near future. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!