Friday, November 9, 2012

Introductions - Stage

Hello everyone! 

My name is Liz Mills, and I am going to be helping our lovely Theatre Managers Clara and Eleri during BedFest. 

I will mainly be helping with Stage, so I will be around during the Get ins and the Get outs to help your stage managers in any way I can with set and props.  I'll probably end up covered in paint, and I might learn to use a saw properly. 

Who knows. 

When not in Bedlam, I am a third year History student here at Edinburgh.  I've done a few shows over the last couple of years, but mostly I spend my waking hours in the library writing essays and reading boring books about history (I shouldn't say they're boring, should I?). 

I'm sort of from Sunderland but actually from Aberdeenshire and although Clara and I share a last name we are, unfortunately, not related. 

That's all for now!
Liz :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!