Friday, November 9, 2012

Introduction: Co-Stage Manager

Bonjour!

This is Eleri Boyesen and I'll be co-theatre manager for Bedfest along with the fabulous Clara and Liz. Go girl power! Manager is our name and managing is our game: we aim to keep Bedlam nice and organised during Bedfest so that everyone can find everything they need.

This is my first year at Edinburgh University, studying French and English Literature. I seem to have an affinity for everything french - Paris, patisserie, Debussy, cheese, wine,  - and when I'm not indulging in these (when I get the chance, the first one being the hardest to arrange) you will catch me watching Breakfast at Tiffany's or with a good novel in my hand.

I am from Wales and much to everyone's chagrin, I do not have a Welsh accent - sorry to burst the illusion, but I don't have any sheep in my back field either!

Finally, Bedlam is great! It's so great for getting involved and I feel very grateful that I have been asked as a fresher to join the Bedfest team - thanks guys!

Cariad mawr

Eleri x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!