Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Introduction: Co-Administrator (the other one)

Salve, amici!

It's the other co-administrator, Seb, here, introducing himself for the world to know.

I don't know why I just used the third person there.

My role, together with Rachel, is to get this festival up and running, from the conception of ideas (way back in September) to the week of the festival itself in January. We're in November now, so that gives us about two months. That's a scary thought. As Rachel has already said, we're the go-to people for any queries about the festival as a whole, especially show and workshop proposals. We're also here to look after the team and make sure that they have the support to do their jobs. Which might mean seeing me do a stint behind the box office or waiting tables in the cafe, but mostly will involve me sitting in a corner answering messages on my laptop.

If you want to know a little about me personally, so you could like, I don't know, not feel intimidated about chatting with me over the festival, here are some things that I am: a second-year Classics student at the University of Edinburgh, born and raised in London. I've been involved in some shows at Bedlam in the past year, but also managing to complete a degree involving two (two!) ancient languages without my brain exploding. I've also experimented with growing a beard, the result of which looked like this...


I'm also playing a woman on stage in the Edinburgh University Classics Society's upcoming production of Lysistrata - facebook event here: http://www.facebook.com/events/287663294685109/?fref=ts - in which the beard may make another appearance.

Keep an eye out for more from me, as I'm sure I'll be on this blog like an actor is onstage. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!